Just Released Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

News in the gaming community.
pixalpocketadmin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:17 pm

The game was just released today, it is one of the best games to ever come out to the Playstation back when the Playstation was a PSONE. This game is considered a 3D plat former and is a classic that got new life to it with an HD remastered look. If you have never played the original on the PSONE you need to get this game it is one game that stands the test of time and will be leaving you wishing you had played it back in the PSONE days. For those who have played this as a kid back in the PSONE will know that their favorite PSONE platforming game does not disappoint This time around. I myself will be playing this game all the way through on my youtube channel MastersunGaming if you want to see me play it don't forget to check me out there. This game was and still is one of my childhood favorites and you will see why if you watch me play it on my gaming channel. To mention the soundtrack to the trilogy it is just amazing it sounds better than ever before it sounds like a game should. Some people will say the first game in the trilogy is weak but to me I don't consider it a weak game at all it. The first game was the first of it's kind and I had just as much fun with it as I did with the 2 games that came after it in the trilogy.

• Information